Kammy Koopa in 3D! - New Pose!
This is the highest quality render of the High Poly, HD-textured Kammy Koopa 3D Model by Vinfreild Virtual Technologies as of January 21, 2013 @ 4:59 P.M. Pacific Time.
This image was produced in 1080p, HD quality. (1920x1080)
I’ve noticed a lot of people beginning to tag trypophobia lately, and as a sufferer it makes me really happy and I’d like to thank everyone who does this!
Unfortunately, trypophobia is a hard phobia to “get” if you don’t have it. As a result, I see a lot of images tagged by well-meaning bloggers as trypophobia that aren’t triggering at all, and a lot of images that slip right through. So, despite not being an expert on the phobia, I’m going to try and help non-sufferers help sufferers out.
The best possible explanation for something triggering I can come up with is irregular holes- i.e. indentations that aren’t uniform.
Lotus pods (pic is probably quite triggering if you have it, so watch out) are often cited as an example of something a sufferer would make them uncomfortable, and they’re a good example of what the phobia tends to involve: clusters of uneven holes.
Quick list of the kind of stuff that you should tag:
- lotus seed pods
- ant colonies with lots of entrances
- skin diseases, also those frogs that carry their eggs in their skin…
- sponges and barnacles
- stretch marks and freckles [thanks for this suggestion, anon!]
- that one post floating around with a view of where the adult teeth are located on a child’s skull
- strawberries [this one could go either way; i know people with trypophobia who hate the seed pattern but I don’t really mind]
- anything with irregular holes; if it reminds you of the above you should probably tag it
Stuff that’s probably not necessary or could be covered under “clusters” or “holes”
- polka dot patterns
- stuff like empty eyes or nostrils
- a single hole/indentation
I’m not an end-all EXPERT on this phobia, so any asks and comments to improve this post are appreciated! Happy blogging and thank you for reading!
i was originally gonna be shy about posting this but some people seemed to like the picture smithy did for the art trade so i’ll post this thing i just finished!!
smithy-will-eat-your-babies and i did an art trade and thiS WAS HER SIDE OF IT!!!!!! i love it so much it’s sO CUTE i’m freaking out over this!!!
how many star in the sky
Like 7 star
good job nasa keep up the good work
Sometimes I still mentally think “OLD AS BALLS” when someone asks me how old something/someone is.